• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Juicing out the ATI9600XT?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

C0oLl2iCef0o

Hey guys, I have a ATI 9600XT 128MB made by ATI on 8x AGP, is there any way to get more out of this? Im using the stock fan that is attached to it with the heatsink. If there is a way, please tell me. Are there programs? Im using the latest drivers and directx.

Thanks

ATI tool is great for overclocking.Try that.Also the stock cooling on the XT is very good and you shouldn't have a problem with heat.I would replace the TIM with a some AS5 or Ceramique to get the most out of it though.

hey thanks for the advice, what is this TIM?

just download the ATITool, what is a good number for the core and memory set? its currently Core: 505.06 Memory: 297.00

and i have absolutely no idea what to set the memory timings, theres so many options...

Last edited:
Thermal interface material.(paste).:). I wouldnt mess with the memory timings unless you do some research first but if anything goes bad,just reboot and the settings will go back to default.

Back