• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus-p4p800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

denz_1

I think I have made my final decision for a new mobo on a asus-p4p800 is this a good choice? I intend on o/c my 2.GHZ p4. but am leaving room for a latter upgrade. Is it quite easy to O/C from what I have read it is. But just want to make sure before going ahead.

I have a p4p800 and OC is easy. It has an option for like 10%,20% or 30%. It also has the option for manual OC. I have a 2.4c processor with an 800fsb. So if you want to upgrade to something like that it supports it.

Awesome. Just need to wait till the store is open and I get paid! I hope to get some ok O/C on it. With some dual channel ram. I'd love to give one of my mates who jsut got a AMD 3000+64 a run for his money. it only has 256mb ram and a 9550se. He thinks hes god.

My personal experience hasnt been the best with that MOBo.....I have really Had a lot of problems since I purchased it.
Maybe its not working properlly or its broken ......Im sending it to the store to have it replaceed or something like that.
Every time I start to play my pc allways reboots or crashes and goes OFF!!!
I've made almost every posible thing to see what is happening but the prob still going on.....Is really frustrating!!! :mad:

tell your freind his memory bandwidth is half yours. because he cant run dual channel with a 3000. and your 6600gt will definatly blow his away. throw out some high fsb's and get some decent speed ram to run 1:1 with your processor and youll be standing on top of him with his face in the dirt.

Back