• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sidewinder Computers one GREAT vendor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rseven

Well, I have written many rants about vendors and tech companies, but this is one of the few times I've sung a vendors praises. I just stumbled on to their site as I was looking for a Delta fan (They have a ton of them). I had just purchased a new SwiftTech heatsink and was looking for a good fan. I wrote them and asked some questions figuring I'd never here back. (After all we are talking about a $14 fan) I got a very informative response later that day. So, I figure there are good folks so I place my order. They ship via USPS priority mail. My order goes out the same day and 2 days later my postman brings it to my door. Hey, it gets better. I place another order on December 23rd. I figure I'll get it after the holiday weekend? Get this, on Christmas morning my kids are opening their presents and the postmen brings it to my door! I damn near fainted in shock. Score one for Sidewinder and the Post Office. I've since placed another order and gotten the same fast service. They even provide support and have given me tips on installing things I bought from other vendors! In short, these folks are like having a good friend in the business and no, I don't know them from Adam. :)

Yeah, about 3 years ago I also ordered something from them. At that time they were a really small company I believe, only offering those enthousiast's cooling products. I remember I ordered one tube of Arctic Alumina and a RPM cable. They had no problem at all shipping it to The Netherlands where I live. And they had some good customer service, explaining how I could pay and stuff. Good to hear they are still the same!

Back