• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI Rebate forms

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZNBoiOnFIYA

ok, like a lot of people i bought the 9800pro from circuit city on black friday after thanksgiving. however, when i was buying it, they only printed out one rebate form for me, the $30 ATI one. i went back to ask where my other rebate form was and the person at the register told me to go print it online. i then went online and printed the only two forms there were for the 9800pro for those two days. i then sent it in and yesterday they sent me a card saying that one of the rebate forms was not accepted. i called them and they said that the one i printed out was for the 9600xt and that i sent in the 9800pro upc. i went back to recheck my rebate forms and both matched the number for the card purchased. both rebates were sent to ati, so can someone tell me if this information is correct or if one was suppose to go to circuit city and one to ati?

Back