• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6600gt Agp Info

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I doubt you'll have any problems with it, especially if you are planning to change the cooling setup later. If you got really good price I wouldn't fret about it. :santa2:

Thanks for that Link man. I was just about to order the MSI 6600 GT. Now I am going to get the Leadtek.

DeepScience DeepScience.. DeepScience
now come on thats what RMA'ing is for if it breaks down send it back eventually u will get a good one :) but i have luckon my side with pc parts every thing i order is always way better than it should be ( like my samsung ram 2 pc3200 256 sticks of oem samsung that hit 240 FSB with no Voltage changing or any thing i didnt do any thing to the ram in the bios NOTHING!!! lol so who want me to orderthere cards for them ??? the luck will cost u 20$ =D

any one who isgoing to buy this card wait for Artic cooling to bring out there new cooler for it then we will find out what is better the the Silencer or the Zalmen

10$ on the silencer

wow, you mentioned my name SIX times!!

I think a couple of them were RMA'd. My one seems to be ok with less overclocking. The concern is when the same fault arises on several cards of the same brand. Some of the cards only exhibit the fault with overclocking which, actually, isn't sufficient reason to RMA a card anyway. :p

opps dubble post lol well can one of u report that post plz as i cant cuz im on the same ip addy i cant report my self.
um well mabey its the cooling on the cards?? the 6600gt seem to run hot and have sad stock cooling wai and get a silencer

Back