• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S Headphones ahh!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCGUY112887

Due to the flooding of my bacement (my room) my new room is the kitchen with my comp on the table... I can't bring my surround sound up here so I am stuck to headphones. I have a NF7-S v2.0 and I can't get any freakin sound to come from the headphones! I believe your supposed to use the green port on the back, but i've tried every port and can't get anything... even after setting it up in Nvmixer to Headphones. I've been all though the sound control panel and nothing is muted/turned down....
wtf am I missing? I miss my sound!

I just moved the computer up from downstairs I had sound through optical fine days ago... if I could bring my reciever up here I would still have it...

run the stupid speaker wizard. it's set for digital out and not analog out. the older sound cpl had a checkbox where you could enable one or the other or both. with the newer ones the only way to switch between analog and digital is to run the speaker setup wizard.

J.

Back