• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZA-Serious Problems!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

Alright...i DLed the ZoneAlarm (Free) back in like...October...now im realizing that the stupid update feature isnt operational :eek: (and i dont even remember ever updating it), so i go to the ZA site....and pretty much 90% of their freeking pages dont work... :mad: this is really retarded. Anyone know of how i can update the stupid thing? if not does anyone have any suggestions on a better/equally good firewall? i mean this is my firewall dude...i NEED it updated. TIA

okay thanks itshondo...if i dont get ne more suggestions ill try that out

Ummmm why arent you using "active armor" I thought all nforce3s have a built in nVidia firewall. I know my K8N Neo2 Does. Is this a NF3U feature only? Coulda sworn it was all NF3s

i was never informed of those hardware firewalls being reliable...nor ever being unreliable...but i just assumed they were a minumal defense...so yeah..and from the screen shots Sygate doesnt look as easy to use as ZA....ne input on that?

Back