• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does any have Triple PSUs in their system?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCS911

I have seen Dual PSU but haven't seen anyone have Triple PSUs in their system, It would be crazy for how much power out of that

do you mean 3 independent units, or a triple-redundant unit. triple redundany is useless. 3 seperate units would probably happen in a system with TEC's

ill get pics of them sometime soon...theyre all modded into one bigger psu enclosure with one 120mm fan blowing out, one blowing into the psu opposite from the blow out fan, and one blowing into the psu from on top of the processor...

3 Redundant PSU's, are Usually N+1, with 1 being Load sharing, and the other a basic redundant.

ferni said:
ill get pics of them sometime soon...theyre all modded into one bigger psu enclosure with one 120mm fan blowing out, one blowing into the psu opposite from the blow out fan, and one blowing into the psu from on top of the processor...

You have gotta post some pics of this setup I would love to see them.

yeah...they wouldnt normally fit but all three take about the size of 2 real psus...cause all the fans on them are outside of the box i made for them...one goes down, the other goes into the case, and the third is outside of the case so there is no height increase...its only about the size of 2 psus cause its a modded case...steel frame with a metallic mesh to cover everything...since the fans are leds it gives all the psu components a nice glow...right now i read over what i just wrote and it sounds a bit confusing...im travelling right now but when i get home ill post some pics of this if anyone cares to take a peek at it...along with a how-to and such...

Back