• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shuttle AN35N-Ultra, any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShaftedTwice

I saw this on Newegg, and it has more votes and more reviews than the ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe, along with the same rating. People talk about it overclocking a lot and very stably. Here's the link: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-150-045&depa=1

'Tis only $57, compared to the ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe's $89. I posted this in the AMD Mobo section, because i know that the Shuttle boards' section don't get any views :)

Thanks,

ShaftedTwice

-EDIT-

This or the NF7? What would you choose? Im on a tight budget :(

Last edited:
Yes, they are good if you want a basic board that is good for overclocking. It doesn't have some of the common features, like SATA, but if you don't need anything like that, then it is good.
I have two of them, and they are both able to run 240+ on the FSB (480+ DDR) using stock cooling with no mods. They also have a lot of adjustments in the BIOS. I also have not had any problems with memory not working, except for at certain speeds.
Edit: I have never used any other Socket A board, except for an AK32VN. It basically depends on whether you need/want the extra features the NF7 has.

I have no regrets getting one, like said before, if you don't need SATA, firewire onboard, great board!

Alright, thanks guys. I may go with the NF7, for it costs less, and as long as it can overclock to the same FSB, I'll go with the NF7. Thanks for the reviews on the Shuttle AN35N, I may also go with that :)

ShaftedTwice

Back