• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free MS Access Database Templates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ucfswimmer

Hello all,

I'm starting a small business offering data recovery & computer forensic services. I'd like to use Access to keep track of clients and orders, however instead of starting from scratch, I was wondering if there were any templates I could start customizing from?

The DB is going to be very simple, just customer & business info, and order info. However I hate creating forms and reports, just so darned tedious to me. If anyone knows where I can find a template (or some) specifically related to a customer order database, that would be great.

I've already done some searching and haven't had any luck yet. Thanks guys,

~jeff~

Gah!!! Sorry, this was supposed to be posted in the MS section, can a mod move it for me please? Thanks.

They're easy enough to create, I think it's be a waste of time for anybody to try to sell or give away access templates.

modify the address book template, it works well as customer database with some fields re-named.

Back