• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best HS/FAN for AMD 64 Socket 939 ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonwessel

I'm just curious cause i'm gonna be getting one this summer. I want the BEST one for OCing AND is $50 dollars or cheaper. Please post a link to the product from the website with the cheapest price. Thanks.

dude that thing sux, it's 50 dollars for a hunk of metal, i mean i thought for that i would atleast get a powerful big attached 100mm or bigger ball bearing fan with like adjustable fan speeds and a fan speed knob that i can get to from a front bay in my pc.

are there hs/fans that give u read outs on what tempearture your CPU is at??? gimme a link to one of those, cause i would like to know what tempearture my CPU is operationg at so when it gets so hot i can stop OCing.

jonwessel said:
dude that thing sux, it's 50 dollars for a hunk of metal, i mean i thought for that i would atleast get a powerful big attached 100mm or bigger ball bearing fan with like adjustable fan speeds and a fan speed knob that i can get to from a front bay in my pc.

So what?
Did you expect answer? You got it? So be grateful.

People, let this guy do some research rather than answer.

dude that thing sux,

hmm... oh wait it doesn't....

seriously, thats a pretty high end heatsink, while it seems expensive... dont you thinks its a small price to pay for tagging a longer life on your cpu?

jonwessel said:
If you're just looking for something that impresses someone who doesn't know what really matters, why do you need help choosing?

Some people think bells and whistles make something better. Dont damn the boy because he's ignorant. oops, did I say that out loud. ;)

jonwessel said:
are there hs/fans that give u read outs on what tempearture your CPU is at??? gimme a link to one of those, cause i would like to know what tempearture my CPU is operationg at so when it gets so hot i can stop OCing.

Try using a piece of software like the rest of us.

Man this cracked me up rather hard, I feel like making a cardboard box that looks like a HS and painting it pretty colors and attaching a $4 80mm fan to it and mailing it to him calling it the greatest HSF around....i think he would believe me because it's go the WOW factor he's looking for!

Back