• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling a Ne02(need pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tekko

I'm looking to see some options to WC my rig but I can't see who I would fit it into a Antec PlusView 1000 AMG. As for the loop I want to put in there here is what I got so far:

CPU: G4/Storm
GPU: Silverprop HL
Rad: 2-302 core with weapon shroud and denki fans
Pump: I'm currently researching which one I should use so if you go a good tip there too go ahead.

Also I will most likely go with a T-line.

I tried figuring it our but the more I see/read the more I can't get my mind fixed one one solution and would like some input so I can clarify how I'm goping to go at it. And since I'm a highly visual person I need to see to really get it...

Thanks for all the help I got off this forum and this section and I hope you will be able to help out once more...

Ok guys it doesn't have to be the exact same thing...just something similar to give some ideas to work with

Well, mine isn't even close to finished and I have a fulltower, but the lower half seems to match your specs pretty well in terms of IDE racks and all that.
elec_tape1.jpg

The dual rad will take up the whole internal front, with all my drives in the large bays with adapters. The GPU block is a fusion HL, and the CPU block will be a MCW6002-64.

Back