• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung 710T $324.88 USD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Has anyone else ordered from these guys before? I might have to get a couple of these. It seems like one of the best 17" LCD monitors out right now. Does anyone know if it comes with the DVI cable?

ch3cooh said:

I´m sorry but that was one of the most noobish questions I have seen asked in long while. First off, every single spec on paper is much better on the Samsung, in fact it was one of the first 12ms monitors but is still one of the best. I bought it before it even arrived at newegg (paid $500, but I´m still happy with it :) Samsung is simply known to make some of the best displays available and this one is no exception.

Looks like my 712n I got from BB, except it has DVi, which I've read isn't that useful unless you go bigger than 17".

I love my monitor to death. Blows my old crt to pieces.

I like my 712N too...got it for $250 at Compusa. its very bright, clear and doenst ghost

bchur83 said:
Has anyone else ordered from these guys before? I might have to get a couple of these. It seems like one of the best 17" LCD monitors out right now. Does anyone know if it comes with the DVI cable?

Yup, I order almost everything there and then pick it up in store. They have yet to disappoint me, and they price match :clap:

How does it work for half-life 2? HL2 seems to like to change the monitor resolution. I think all of the LCD types only work well on their primary resolution.

Is this better than the viewsonic w/ 8ms response time? I would just get the VS for 45ish more bucks, just a thought.

edit: the VS is $349.99 @ the egg...

dreIU said:
Is this better than the viewsonic w/ 8ms response time? I would just get the VS for 45ish more bucks, just a thought.

edit: the VS is $349.99 @ the egg...

I was wondering that also. I have 2 of these 710T's on order from the above link, but then I saw those 8ms LCD's and had second thoughts.

bchur83 said:
I was wondering that also. I have 2 of these 710T's on order from the above link, but then I saw those 8ms LCD's and had second thoughts.

for an extra $25ish for the VS, I wouldd be all over it.

Back