• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question on video cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Intrepid

This summer I will be building a new system, a ways out, but I'm starting now. I do use my system for engineering work, design and stuff, mainly because I'm too lazy to walk across campus to a crowded lab like Owen hall. I play occational games, but tend to stay away from them, I do some 3d modeling for the hell of it also. Would i stand to benifit from a professional 3d card like a fireGL or Nvidia's professional card, (cant remember its name). Or would a regular card like gforce or radion do the job. taking into consideration bang for buck (bang bieng defined as: speed, power, accuracy, functionality, and compatability).

I don't know how good those boards are but if you do a considerable amount of work on your pc that would benefit from the board I think you should get it, cause there is nothing worst then saving some money to get a setup that you won't be happy with it when your done, but if you have that extra money to put into the video card then go for it.

by the way your sig is messed up.

Back