• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI rma taking forever...2 weeks and counting!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sabregreen

Registered
They have had my motherboard now since the 3rd of this month and it is the 18th and they still havent shipped it out. I was told twice on the phone with them that it would take between 7-14 days. It's been 15. I called twice now, once on friday and once today. They told me it should ship out already. Still not shipped. Very irritating. Did it take anyone else this long ? Or is it just me ?

that why you should buy from newegg and RMA through newegg. I RMA'd my board. Took me 4 days (not including the weekend. shipped on a friday, got it next thursday)

goodluck! hope you get her soon! :bang head

I called them Friday, Tuesday, and today (Wednesday). All three times they told me the motherboard was going to be sent that day or the next day at the latest. Well its two days after that next day that was the latest day the motherboard was suppose to be sent. I hope it sends today but I'm not counting on it. Its just very irritating.

2+ weeks for an RMA isn’t uncommon, when ever I have to RMA a WD HDD it usually takes 2-3 weeks.

At least it made it to them though, I just shipped my p90f to viewsonic and FedEx busted it all up. Viewsonic said the crt tube was coming out of the casing when they got it. Shipping me out a new one though =)

Finally they shipped it out yesterday, the 19th. I will have it Tuesday. Hopefully they replaced it instead of fixing it :)

My first Neo2 smoked after a week, I RMA'd it to MSI cause newegg said that on the neo2 that you had to RMA through manufacturer. Well I RMA'd it to MSI and I got told it could take 2-4 weeks to get me a new board :bang head .. Then I asked the logical question. Why instead of making me wait and repairing my board can't you just ship me a new one! Well that did the trick! So $35(for overnight shipping) and one day later I had my brand new Neo2 in my hands. Goes to show it never hurts to ask! ;)

Back