• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heeee'ssss Back!!!! Check out How???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

muddocktor

Retired
The long time folders will recognize this guy from the past. :) He folds for Rage3d and it looks like he's going active again; I haven't heard for how long though.

For you guys and girls that are fairly new to the project, watch this guy's output; it's absolutely amazing. At one time, he had Rage3d in contention to take Overclockers.com's 3rd position (a couple of years ago) and it's going to be interesting to see what kind of points production he will get now with the hyper-inflated points totals we see nowdays. He's already ahead of OC-AMD's output by 7,600 points/day and from what I gathered reading at Rage3d's folding forum it looks like he still has another 100 machines to deploy still. :eek:

Another great day for the project, it looks like! :clap:

oh gosh, I remember him....

*runs in fear*

good news for the project though(nik, if ya got something in the reserve, now would be a good time :p)

Yeah I noticed How's return about a week ago. The guy is an animal when he folds, I hope this time it is for the long term and not just a spurt, but either way it is great for the project. How pwns.

Damn..... How has returned. And how! (bad joke I know).

We need to ramp a bit just in case history repeats itself ....

Ramp up?!? There is no ramping up against that kind of force...you just run for cover and hope there is somehting left of your house after it passes....

Wow :eek: that's some serious ppd..... he's got 504 cpu's folding as of right now, and according to Rage3D, he's got about a 100+ cpus that he'll be able to add to that number. Can you imagine 600+ cpu's all with big packets on them :eek: :drool: :eek:

Nikhsub needs to find a few more borgs so he can catch up :D

Talk about a blast from the past! He's bringing a lot of power with him but I don't know if that is enough to overtake us. We'll have to wait and see.

They cannot pass us, but it is still a crazy amount of pointage... They only have ~2000 CPU's, and we are getting darn close to 5000 - we are currently at 4846 CPU's folding for team 32. He has massive power, but it isn't enough by itself to compare to what we do as a team.

Amen to that as they dont need any help from today's look's of it. We have the most point's today out of the top 3. Beating [H] By 10K.

Holy crap.

I'm a small fry anyway, as I only average a couple hundred ppd, but that guy is insane. I'm trying to figure out how I could cobble up an old Athlon 2500+ I have, though, so I can add another drop to the bucket. :D

Back