• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top 200!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qualhiveldorf

The sterVin folding group finally did it :bday: :attn: :beer: PAGE 2 Über wootage! Its been hard and painful but we've finally done it. I don't really expect to reach page one without some major building borging and recruiting but its late :yawn: so it can wait til tomorrow.

weeee! Top 200! Dont worry Qual, as long as I keep getting these 600 pointers we should be fine. A good borg would be nice, tho. I wonder if the drafting room computers have internet access..... hmm...

must.... catch.... veryhumid..... AAAAAHH!!

GREAT WORK!!
You should still be able to hit page one eventually. Look at all that blue that you can pass up on your way there.

Tips: Find every family members PC and borg it. Talk to your friends and coworkers and help them out with spyware and they might let you borg thier machines too! The One-Click is the key!

Back