• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No 1.3v option in bios editor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fsturbo15

Registered
Hi, I have a PNY 6800nu and I wanted to flash the bios and up the voltage from 1.2 3d to 1.3 3d but nither ommniextreme nor nibitor have an option for 1.3v, I find this odd since it goes 1.1,1.2,1.4,1.5. Same goes with all the bios i've tried.

Secondly, when I attept to flash my card with other brandname bioses for example, gainward 6800nu, leadtek 6800nu, prolink 6800nu, gigabyte 6800nu it gives me an error which I believe is PCI mismatch or somthing like that?

thanks.

Hey, Foti... I've only used GT and Ultra Bioses. I never messed with a non-ultra, so let us know what you figure out.

Fsturbo15 said:
Hi, I have a PNY 6800nu and I wanted to flash the bios and up the voltage from 1.2 3d to 1.3 3d but nither ommniextreme nor nibitor have an option for 1.3v, I find this odd since it goes 1.1,1.2,1.4,1.5. Same goes with all the bios i've tried.

Secondly, when I attept to flash my card with other brandname bioses for example, gainward 6800nu, leadtek 6800nu, prolink 6800nu, gigabyte 6800nu it gives me an error which I believe is PCI mismatch or somthing like that?

thanks.
2 Things. #1 I could be wrong about 1.2v being default for 6800NUs. I honestally thought that it was but I am begining to wonder if thats false.

Second bro I know about the error you are getting, this mismatch thing. You get the same error when you flash to non-chipset BIOS on a motherboard. What you ahve to do is force force the flash. I cant remember exactally what the command is to do so, but there is an option.

Unless you force it will keep saying "missmatch"

Sentential said:
2 Things. #1 I could be wrong about 1.2v being default for 6800NUs. I honestally thought that it was but I am begining to wonder if thats false.

Second bro I know about the error you are getting, this mismatch thing. You get the same error when you flash to non-chipset BIOS on a motherboard. What you ahve to do is force force the flash. I cant remember exactally what the command is to do so, but there is an option.

Unless you force it will keep saying "missmatch"

Hmm maybe there is another comand for flashing, I know 1.2V is default for 3d on this card, I checked with riva tunner and the bios editor comfirms it with my original bios.

Fsturbo15 said:
Hmm maybe there is another comand for flashing, I know 1.2V is default for 3d on this card, I checked with riva tunner and the bios editor comfirms it with my original bios.

Well I solved the issue for flashing other bioses but I still dont know how do get a 1.3v option.

edit: I decided to set my bios to run at 400/800 so I dont have to oc from windows but when I did this it set those clocks for 2D mode aswell as 3D mode. Anything wrong with that?

Last edited:
Back