• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin 2x512 pc3200 LL2 V2 ($216) TCCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mushkin is a bad brand? what world is this? they made the best bh-5 stuff. and i always thought they were one of the best. at least better then the never heard of PQI.

PQI is pretty good from my experience, and Patriot's XBL is also pretty good from what I hear.

alpal said:
G. Skill is really good as well. I picked up a gig of that a few months ago for my parents rig and its runnin 280fsb rock solid on with an MSI Neo 2 plat and athlon 64 3000. I am very pleased with it.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-231-004&depa=0

its also PC4400 memory so its guaranteed to run at least 275 or you can return it without a guilty consience. :rolleyes:
nice, i thought it was more expensive. another plus is that it doesnt have stupid heatspreaders.

Pineabs said:
Mushkin is a bad brand? what world is this? they made the best bh-5 stuff. and i always thought they were one of the best. at least better then the never heard of PQI.

no no you misunderstood me. they are not a bad brand they make some fo the best memory just not for the TCCD. i would go for the Geil Ultra X, OCZ EL rev2, G.Skill LE, or the PQI. I myself have the Geil Ultra X on the way.

Back