• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7-G sound issues when o/c-ed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You shouldn't unless you don't have the AGP/PCI locked to default. Set the BIOS setting to "fix" and "66/33".

Didn't John Wayne star as Sgt. Stryker in the old "Sands of Iwo Jima" movie?

I just got the board and am still learning the BIOS quirks (the IC7 replaced an ASUS P4T in my son's gaming box). I'm pretty sure the AGP/PCI was fixed at 66/33, but I'll check that again tonight.

Yes, the Duke played Stryker in Sands... one of my all time favorite Duke flicks. I'm an ex-Marine, you get the picture. {AG}Sgt.Stryker is actually my son's clan name on Allied Government's (AG) Call of Duty server. I couldn't think of anything more original when signing up for the OC Forum.

Thanks for the help.

Sarge (actually Sarge's dad) ;)

It was the AGP/PCI frequency. It wasn't fixed at 66/33. I misinterpreted the BIOS settings. I set the freq "fixed" at 66/33 and the sound is working fine at 220 FSB.

Back