• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beware Case-mod.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slake

Case-mod.com =NO COMMUNICATION and SLOW SHIPPING. Don't do like I did and just glance at resellerratings.com's 8.5 rating. READ the reviews and do a google search on case-mod.com. My complaint is not unusual according to my web research. Here is why I say be warned: :-/
I ordered a Zalman HSF and some sleeving on 01/15/05. They had a great price on the 7000al-cu.Immediately after ordering (2am on Sat nite) I decided to go the extra $10.00 for the all copper version, 7000b-cu. Per the instructions on their site,I emailed them to change the order and authorized the extra charge to my Visa, and to contact me if there was a problem with that. Never heard anything after several email requests and many, many,many unanswered phone calls. The Status of the order on the web site remained at "processing". Their was no mention of the item being back-ordered on their site; in fact the al-cu was on sale for $29.95. They never notified me of any difficulty in processing or that they would not be able to meet their 4 day shipping as advertised. The only way I knew they were aware of me was the fact that they drafted my bank account on 01/17/05, the first bussiness day after the order was placed. I can understand that companies make mistakes just like individuals do, and I am very understanding and forgiving. Just let me know something. BUT to totally ignore my emails to both the sales and shipping departments, and Case-com's owner - AND to not have someone answering the phone (I called all hours of day and night 'cause of time differences East vs West) is above and beyond shoddy customer service. I used their customer service online "HELP DESK" to open a "TICKET" which I added to a few times and checked for a response each day. Status remained "the administrator has not yet responded to this incident" ( Finally after an email from our beloved Silversinksam :attn: , Ten days after I ordered the items,01/25/05 the staus on their site says my order is shipped, and I recieved an email today from FedEx that delivery is scheduled for the 29th of January. I'll never consider ordering from case-mod.com again. :argue:
Thanks Silversinksam :beer:

Back