• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New System : Filled and bleeding right now ! Pics Very Soon !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nOx34

Registered
New System : Filled and bleeding right now ! Pics !!!!

Alright after a lot of homework .... this is it , my new setup is filled and is now bleedinggggg :drool:

The parts :

Dtek WhiteWater
Maze4 GPU
Weapon Core with Shroud painted metallic blue
2x120mm Sanyo Denkis
Swiftech mcp600
Clearflex 60 1/2" tubing <- BEST TUBING IN THE WORLD ( I came from an horrible experience with hard , rigid vinyl crap from Canadian Tire ! Tygon user take no offense you are included in my praise ;) )

I used distilled water with swiftech HydrX

I know you all want me to stfu and show you the pics , they'll be there very soon .

Im so happyyyyy ! I'd like to thank OCforums , xtremesystems and extremeoverclocking for helping me choosing out parts and not be a WC noob anymore ! THANKS !!!!!!!

There you go you savages ! :

Dremel time to make that core fit !

Image%201.jpg

Super warp in time and now im done ! :p ( sorry i know it sucks trust me :( )

Image%2010.jpg

Image%207.jpg

Image%2013.jpg

The rest are here ( duh ... ) : http://199.202.73.113/mb/0365578/WC/Bleeding/

My blue neons just died on my so i'll have to go grab some UV CCFLs ! I'll take some pics of the finished setup ( With my Zalman fan controller when I receive it ! ) and some results cause thats what matters most ...right ? :cool:

Sorry for crappy pics :( All I had is a Logitech Clicksmart 510 . I know this setup isn't special but it's my first one :eh?:

Last edited:
Back