• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Reservoir? not acrylic but still UV

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mgoode

Okay thanks everbody for for helping me decide on a barbed pump. My last item needed is a Reservoir. i would like a UV res to match my tubing as well as my uv sleeved power supply cables. I lile the typhoons but am staying away because of the glue\leakage issue i read about on these forums, and since i am wc newbie i dont want a tee-line. any thoughts?

Really, if you want my advice, a T-line is less complicated than a res. You have less tubing to futz with, less angles, more drive space, etc.

But if you MUST have a res, I prefer the bayres because of its ease of install and removal. However it is still acrylic, and thus sensitive to pressure on the barbs (cracking) and chemicals (alcohol etc).

But I really recommend a capped-off T as your best option. Believe me when I say that any intimidation that you feel about the T is unneeded :)

Back