• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

File DL problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

OK, recently i've DLed Mozilla Firefox. I dunno if that has to do anything w/ my problems but here it goes. Iv also had wireless cable internet for a while (running perfectly and im pretty sure it isnt it). So im trying to DL some of the newest drivers (Unified). It wont go to the DL prompt thing from the DL page USING IE AND FIREFOX. So i double check that in Firefox, DL from websites is enabled, it is. And i used to be able to DL stuff from IE fine (the popup security thing usually comes up to alert me...this time it didnt) Anyone ever had similar problems? this is really starting to bug me...i also get AIM not working OCCASIONALLY.

EDDIIT!!!: DISREGARD THIS THREAD...i tried DLing other software and it works fine...mabe its jsut this file...

i also tried that...didnt work...ill try later sometime...it'll prolly work then

It could be the security of your connection or computer itself, sometimes those will interfere with the downloading of files or even viewing of certain pages.

Back