• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SCEPTRE X9g-Gamer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sevin7

This moniter is only $395 @ newegg, and it has a 12ms responce time. Cnet said there moniters had nice image quality, but they only have a 1 year warranty. Im not worried about the warranty, even though i have heard some stories of these things dying on people. this mointer includes DVI input, and S-video input, i would l ike to know if anyone has used this mointer becuase i want to know how well the S-video input works.

bump i would also like to know what u think of this monitor. How would u compare it to the Hyundai?

Here's the link.

The brightness is 100 more and the contrast is 200 less than the Hyundai. It sports a S-Video and Composite connector, which is a plus if you're interested in running external video over it.

Anybody have a clue who the panel is made by in this one?

Inositle said:
Here's the link.

The brightness is 100 more and the contrast is 200 less than the Hyundai. It sports a S-Video and Composite connector, which is a plus if you're interested in running external video over it.

Anybody have a clue who the panel is made by in this one?

it doesn't say a-si or PVA, so I don't think it's a samsung.

mica

I noticed this too. Not sure about the brand, but looks like a clean display. Was also wondering if anyone had this baby.

Dre

I got a Naga II X9s. It doesn't have the 12ms, but it's pretty close to the Gamer one. The first one came with half a column of dead pixels. I tried to get a replacement through sceptre, but I couldn't get through to the customer support, and my 20 messages were never returned. So I got another through Newegg, and it works wonderfully. Picture is great, no ghosting, no dead pixels, screen is bright. I would definitely recommend the sceptre monitors, but their customer service sucks.

Back