• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dabs.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Matarael

I've ordered a load of stuff from dabs.com but verification seems to be taking forever, I ordered a new mobo, hard drive, thermal compound and headset on Monday and I am still waiting for card verification.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how long the verification process takes with any card, but Solo cards in particular. Thanks.

Edit: I finally got things sorted with dabs, I got their apologies via email and they'll be shipping the items soon. But I do not recommend them in anyway what so ever.

Last edited:
....oh man thats not good at all. You need to PM Silversinksam about this. My guess is that these people are thieves :(

For some reason I can not access my account to make ammendments to the order since my email address is not on their database, tried re-registering with the same email address and it has already been registered. So now I can not change or cancel my order. I will never use dabs again.

Matarael said:
For some reason I can not access my account to make ammendments to the order since my email address is not on their database, tried re-registering with the same email address and it has already been registered. So now I can not change or cancel my order. I will never use dabs again.
If anything happens call the better buisness bureo and also call your credit card company to make sure they arent fraudlentally charging your card

I have sent them an email, if there is no reply by tomorrow night I will be finding a way to file a complaint.

Komitet said:
I would put a stop order on your credit card immediately.

just gotta call the card company.

If the order hasn't been charged, That's what i would do, then continue trying to contact Dabs and tell them to cancel the order despite the fact you canceled it on the credit card end.

Silversinksam said:
If the order hasn't been charged, That's what i would do, then continue trying to contact Dabs and tell them to cancel the order despite the fact you canceled it on the credit card end.
I agree with you completely on this. With crooks like this god knows what they could do with your creditcard information

Sentential said:
I agree with you completely on this. With crooks like this god knows what they could do with your creditcard information

I'm not reallly calling them crooks, let's just say you could find a more reliable vendor.

They aren't thieves, they just suck. My dad and I have used them for the past 6 years and not had any complaints, but then we didn't have any dead items...

reselleratings said:
Dabs.com is not bad, until somehting goes wrong.

Prices are above average for the other online shops but I've never had any beef with them.

whenever i have tried at dabs (twice - and there will be NO other attempts) there is always a hold up with card authorization and then they delete my order without notification. There is no problems with my CC's anywhere else and i have ordered from nearly 20 etailers i'd say.

Complete waste of time!!!

LxOxSxI said:
did you read the reviews?!?!

Yes, did you? They have contact issues, RMA issues,billing and out of stock product issues, but there are no reviews complaining about theft. So read the reviews rather than ask me if I have. I wouldn't buy from them under any situation, but that does not make them thieves, they just suck as a vendor. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back