• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Serial for XP 64 bit Build 1289

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

manphi

Does anyone got the serial from Microsoft? Still waiting for it. Can someone help me out?

Thanks. :cry:

There wont be a ban for this since everyone uses the same reg code for win64 beta...

I had to end up redoing it 5 times before I finally got a email with a reg code...

Last edited:
Nope won't work.

1289 is RC1 it's available only to beta testers.

Hmmm...was just reading that over at Planet64, but they say it just became available for mass download. Well anyway guess it's safe now, thanx for the heads up.

ummm...but you posted the very same product key that's been emailed to everyone with an email address. They changed it so the same key works on RC1 now?

This key only works with an older Beta. ANd anyone got the same whether by eMail or the CD. So ithink for RC1 its still "One for all". Can anyone post it. The M4676 blabla doesn`t fit.

Nope. Over at PlanetAMD they said you had to call a tech and get it activated.

Thats the one that was sent to me from M$ for the 1289 build...I offered to forward the email I recieved from M$ to manphi in a PM...thats the only thing I can do since there is no offical tech support for win64...

ADDED..Email sent...and if you notice...that sent to me on the 10th of jan.

Also...I am not a beta user...I went to the M$ public download link...CNET (I think) mentioned sometime early Jan. that the 1289 build was out for public download also...

Either way...I dont like it for a few reasons...I can not get the latest win64 ati drivers to stay stable and I am having issues with the realtek sound drivers...

Last edited:
For some unknown reasons i recognized that downloading the RC1 Build 1289 some didnt get this version but an older one. Germans computermagazin c`t reported. You can see in the downloadlink which version you got. And for all older ones the wellknown peoduct key works. But not for the latest release. Sorry for that, ive send another mail to microsoft, waiting for an answer. And if i will post. Promised.

Good night. (In good ol`germany its now 1.26 am.

Have been waiting a little week - still no key from M$
Any one got the latest ?

All our dreams came true.

:clap: QXXHY-KMY2F-3VPXY-FF4FV-W39D8 :clap:

Got this one at last. But RC1 must be activated. good luck. :cool:

Sounds about like M$. Hand out something for free but make people jump through hoops to use it. :p

Thanx for the serial though. Maybe I'll give it a shot when I get bored and feel like talking to an M$ tech on the phone. From what I've heard it's not substantially evolved from b1218 and I don't have to call M$ to get that to work.

manphi said:
:clap: QXXHY-KMY2F-3VPXY-FF4FV-W39D8 :clap:

Got this one at last. But RC1 must be activated. good luck. :cool:

Now are they just doing the activation over the phone...or can you still activate it online still?

Because this is interesting since I have the 1289 RC1 build and the older key still works for mine...and activating it over the net still works...

Hmmm...I dunno the guys over at planet64 seemed to indicate you had to activate via telephone, but it would certainly be in M$'s interest to make activating it via the Inet functional.

Works for me then...I'm game if I don't have to be on the phone with an M$ geek. :)

Back