• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF?? my scores are gone!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hellion

Well, no gone, but lowered 2000 points!, heres the prob.

i used to have my comp at the exact setup in my sig. and i got 13k. easy.

than i swithced to an AMD 3400+ newcastle. (2.4 @ 2.60) and now....i cant seem to get about 11k....why? nothing else has changed.......any ideas?

sigh lol. good point....its a pain in the arse and i dont rememeber if i did or not. i THINK i did.....but ill do it again....keep the ideas coming anyways though.

Thank YOU. :p

Make sure your have the updated drivers and bios. Make sure that the settings are set to performance or applicaton.

all this is done
and DONE!. no difference :( i got a new PSU. and copper hs for my 6800 ultra. but it only went up 1000 points :( im STILL not hitting the 13k like i did.

yes and no, with oc scores, are a bit higher, without oc, scores are a bit lower, but still, a AMD64 3400+ should EASILY take on a 2.8 at stock, ya know?

Not to highjack or anything but I also have troubles with my 3dmark03 scores. I cant break 8k with my setup. (everything is at stock speeds.) I installed a new os on it not to long ago and all my drivers are updated and still no change. Maybe its something with the 3400+ newcastle?

do you have an msn messenger? post your SN and ill give ya some real time help, that way you dont have to wait on the forums for answers. lol.

BTW I got my new corsair ram. lol, i OCed my CPU from 2400-2500. eh, i COULD get to 2.8 easy, but the thing is. im using a lvl 10 multi! so my MHZ is at 250! and the ram is holding up and everything no probs. and my score went up to 12,989. STILL not quite my old scores but im getting DAMN close. i think it might just be my GT slipping from the execive OC. :( aw well. im getting an ULTRA and that one ill take extra care of. custom cooling from the day i get it ;)

Back