• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KV8 Max3 Deviders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

apu318

Disabled
Welland: Most drug use per capita in Canada.
KV8 Max3 Dividers

In the new bios 24, they added in that cpu/agp/pci ratio option.. its got 6:2:1, 7:2:1 and 8:2:1. Anyone had any success with these? I could only get my system to post if i used 6:2:1 with my memory set to ddr333 and my ht speed @233.. or 239.. whatever it is. If i put it on Auto, it would set the devider to 7:2:1 and wouldnt boot. at 233mhz, on 7:2:1 (assuming I had my ram @ ddr400 in a 1:1 ratio) Would the agp/pci freq lock back into 66/33?

Last edited:
KV8 Max3 Dividers

Hello,

I just installed the new bios 24 and I run into problems with it, now it wont boot and it gives the code 0.4. and just gives long beeps. I cleared the cmos with no help and istalled the older bios 23 ....

1) after installing the bios 23 it freezes in the bios menu

2) installed again the bios 24, same thing, it just hanged inthe bios menu?
says, that the CPU configuration wrong?? loaded the default configuration without any help.

3) changed the battery, no help

4) Now when I turn the power it gives the code 0.2 and after that 0.4 and starts beeping. I can't find any info for those code numbers?

I am just wondering if there is more probelms with this new bios?

greetings,

Juha

Back