• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pump heat

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RJ

I cant believe how hot the eheim 1250 get you wonder why a resevoir style cooling system gets so hot. I couldnt get the temps down.I went and bought a new pump and going with an inline style now.I let the pump run over night and they get pretty hot to the touch.Oh BTW I finally got my new Addtronics 7896a case ,Its huge!!

Is it normal for those pumps to get hot? I havent seen anyone posting or mentioned it before :confused: anyways not like i know much about pumps :)

you dont need to buy another pump, they will work as inline pumps! although they arent supposed to get hot.... maybe you should talk to the manufacturers about it as from what i've heard they are the best pumps to use.... cool running and lotsa oomph

Random Nonsense said:
you dont need to buy another pump, they will work as inline pumps! although they arent supposed to get hot.... maybe you should talk to the manufacturers about it as from what i've heard they are the best pumps to use.... cool running and lotsa oomph

I just picked up another pump for another system im building.

Back