• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FED EX Sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Contra

this has happened to me twice with them both times

the driver is in a rush (like they always are)

and doesnt knock on the door or ring the doorbell
or rap the knocker

knowing he would have to wait for a person to come to the door
(for about 20-30 seconds)
so he doesnt! my office door is about 6 feet away from the front door and
my office door isnt closed during the day
i wasnt listening to any music or watching tv or any noise except for the keyboard (me typing)

he just leaves a note saying pick it up later

a-holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will never again ship with these morons again
i paid for my shipment to come here to my house (2nd day)
and now i gotta go to the warehouse and pick it up

Either sign a release so that they can leave deliveries wittout a signature or leave instructions on which door to knock on - I've used Fed-Ex for years & the quality of their service & cost of shipping & quality of their material handling is far beyond UPS - the USPS also does a good job, use Priority Mail next time - not quite as fast but they have tracking & handle merchandise reasonably well.

Regards, Balrog

no man !! fed ex it-self is a great company.. you cant base the whole empire on one drunken who$e queen.... i would just give a call and shoot a couple emails in and make a complaint !! they will definetly handle it ~~ !! besides wanna talk about great shipping.. i ordered far cry from newegg and it came in basically a 1 1/2 days.. as opposed to its 4-5 expected... now thats great service !!

just call and make a complaint.. seriously, so this lazy worker will get rewarded for his actions !! tell the people that you had very important things in thise packages and his actions are etc.... you get my point !! the thing is i bet it doesnt happen again !! better do it before you do get something shipped to you again by fed-ex.. can you see yourself staring out the window just waiting to catch the guy cause he wont wait around .. you'll waste your whole day thinking about the fed-ex guy !!! LOL

I had the same problem, and they said to sign the waiver, so I did. Problem solved. Also, it sucked, cuz I had to drive 30miles one way, just to pick up my package.

Xtreme Barton said:
no man !! fed ex it-self is a great company.. you cant base the whole empire on one drunken who$e queen.... i would just give a call and shoot a couple emails in and make a complaint !! they will definetly handle it ~~ !! besides wanna talk about great shipping.. i ordered far cry from newegg and it came in basically a 1 1/2 days.. as opposed to its 4-5 expected... now thats great service !!

just call and make a complaint.. seriously, so this lazy worker will get rewarded for his actions !! tell the people that you had very important things in thise packages and his actions are etc.... you get my point !! the thing is i bet it doesnt happen again !! better do it before you do get something shipped to you again by fed-ex.. can you see yourself staring out the window just waiting to catch the guy cause he wont wait around .. you'll waste your whole day thinking about the fed-ex guy !!! LOL

well as soon as i saw the delivery confirmation (or not delivery)
on the internet
it was updated at 11:13 am
and said he tried to drop it off at 11:12 am on feb 3 Today!
it was 11:14 am two minites later
so i looked out the door and a tag was left on the door
i then called the number to complain and i was greeted by a rude woman who said
"well sir we dont pay for gas to have him do nothing"
"obviously he tried "

i told her the story i told you guys
she said we can have him re deliver it
but it will be 24 hours from now
i said
i can pick it up later after 5:45 pm according to the tag
she said
"well then that will be better for you then, is there anything else i can help you with?"

some customer service...

wow, sorry to hear that. I just had great fedex service. shipping time was 2 days from the usa to canada, and he rang the bell and everything.

im happy

Of all the time FedEx has delivered to my apartment only once have they messed up and that was using FedEx Ground. IMO they are a lot better than UPS, even USPS is better than UPS IMO. I live in an on-campus apartment and when I'm away in class or something FedEx has the sense to leave my package at the Housing Operations Center in my university so I can pick it up later on the same day. UPS just leaves a message saying they will come back the next day and will only leave it at Housing Operations when I'm not there on the 3rd and last attempt.

Back