• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10" Liquid Neon Light

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dolemitecomputer

I would like to buy a liquid neon light but no matter what online store I go to the only ones I can find are 15". The case I am getting is a Black Server cube case and it's dimensions are 13" W by 13" L. I rather get one setup for a computer and not a car type light because I do not want to have to modify it. Anyone know where I could get one?

i got a server cube too, its more than 13 " deep, its 44 CM so its around 15 or 16" if it still wont fit you could try mounting in diagonally across the case...... but would dazzle ppl looking through the window probably

How do you do that? You mean laying it on the bottom of the case diagonally? By the way I am going to install a blowhole on the front of it and I am going to use a 120 MM fan. Do you think there is enough room on the front for that?

what the heck is a liquid neon light? I think you should go with cold cathode tubes they are sweet! I am ordering a couple from this dude and if they are good then I will post the deal. if you can't wait take a look for the guys info over at Virtual-Hideout forums and in the for sale trade area.

Back