• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many feet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

How many feet of tubing does your rig use?

Also please state your case type.

i used about 5 or 6 feet total in my rig - i bought 15 feet of tubing, and that lasted 2 separate systems - and of course theres leftovers from the screw-ups that i made

edit: its a lian-li PC-75B

I used around 5-6 feet in my Chieftec Dragon/Chenbro style case. I had bought 25' for around $8 of the 7/16(3/32 walls) Masterkleer so I am setup for quite a while now ;)

Cool I bought 4 and it doesn't seem like quite a lot...

I'm just leak testing now, it seems pretty cool..

Wicked!

Dual Xeon at 3.3Ghz each, thats awesome.

What temps do you get?

Thanks..I think it does I get 11087 3D Mark 03..And 6300 Pc Mark 04 (Close approximation)

Probobly do a little more tweeking along the way...

i use maybe 4 feet. @ the moment i use d-tek hose. but i have recently bought 20 feet of braided coke syrup line to use.. can't beat 30 cents canadian a foot :D

I have used anywhere from less than 4 to about 7.
7 Feet in a server cube case with some test blocks: extra length of about 2 feet included to make swaps easier.

About 6 feet in my main rig: just cpu, but a big server case.

Around 3 1/2 feet in a matx LAN rig I put together; old IBM Aptiva case.

My current project has about 15 feet of 1/2" ID tube (copper and clearflex), 7 feet of 1" copper and about 120 of 1" stainless for the radiator.
The system will cool anywhere from 2 to 5 computers and the case is...well, my house. :D

Usually less than 5 feet is plenty though, unless you have a really bg case or a cooling everything in the system.

The last time, it was just under seven feet in a Lian-Li PC-v2100. However, I've reconfigured the internal space and with the new Iwaki MD-20RZ I just ordered and the new res I'm building I'm hoping to get it down to about five feet--even with the Dwyer flowmeter in the loop. I may pull the flowmeter after testing or leave it in for bling factor, it is pretty and unusual.

Nice & Snug

My system has required no more than 3.75 feet of tubing. That includes a generous T-line. This is housed in a Chieftec Dragon.

My system took about 6 feet, a cpu, gpu, and NB. its totaly internal, and its in a XazerIII fulltower

Back