• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good news!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

heezer7

February 7, 2005
The initial migration of the database to the new server is complete. Tomorrow we will make this new server a database replica. If all goes well it will become the database primary in a few days.

YaHoO!!

For once, the seti boinc crowd gets some good news that a hardware upgrades is going good! :bday: :bday: :bday: Party time!

lol I thought you were going to say that you saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico! :)

Anyway, this is good news. I'll probably get BOINC'n in the next few days or so. :)

Happy Crunching!

Finally !!! Perhaps there will be new fresh wu's rolling in...

It makes me unhappy... :cry: when my machines run out of work.

I hope this will be 100% up and running in the future.... :bang head New database server
and all... :D

The Wizard

yeah, i'm in need of some more WU's too for boinc. i have 7 left. and those will be done in about 15 hours ( roughly rounded )

that, and my friend's computer, i just put boinc on ( under my name, heh ) can't get any WU's either.

but, thats good news for boinc's long term life.

Yeah it migrated well, unfortunalty we have to wait til the end of the week, after they test the new server and migrate the updates. But i think the new machine is a dual opteron with oodles of memory, so it should kick some serious ***

Back