Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Discuss your new build and gather upgrade suggestions. And if your question doesn't fit anywhere else...it goes here.
Forum Jump

onetusd.dll WILL NOT LOAD!!!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 02-08-05, 12:39 AM Thread Starter   #1
woods

onetusd.dll WILL NOT LOAD!!!!!

I am mtrying to install a scanner on win2003 enterprise and when it gets to the part where asks me to find this file, I find it, point the thing to it, but when I click on ok, it resets to the default location and asks me again. I even relocated it to the location it defaults to and it still refuses to take it. Now when I trie to uninstall the hardware to try freash with it, it tells me that it may be needed to BOOT THE COMPUTER! This is so frustrating. Please help me. The scanner is a visioneer 8700. the software for the scanner installs fine just not this one file.

woods is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 02-08-05, 05:25 PM   #2
NsOmNiA91130

Get the install files off the disk and put it in C:/scanner files (make that directory). Then click on a file that should say Setup, and point it to the file on the HDD, assuming it still asks...

Windows 2003 Enterprise? daaammmnnn.....
NsOmNiA91130 is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Discuss your new build and gather upgrade suggestions. And if your question doesn't fit anywhere else...it goes here.