• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Folding subTeam Recruiting New Users!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the garynator

Chief folding_monkey
My friend and I have created a new subteam, folding_monkeys and are looking for new users to join... all you have to do is fold under the user name folding_monkeys and team 32... I know WW4 is going on, but anyone who want's to join something that is going to last longer than WW4, you are free to join, however, i would appreciate a pm or email with the specs of the rig/s which you have added. Thanks!

ps, if you would like to view our current stats, feel free, http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=123155 ...we currently have over twice the cpu power in the works, so stay tuned :)

also, the reason we are looking for new users is so that the power isn't just shifting, we want to increase team 32's overall production...all but 1 of the computers on this team so far are new to team 32.

Update :

Here's some current info on the team, it has changed a bit since we started.

- website in the works(which means i'll get to it when i'm not so lazy :) )
- bubbathehut(one of the original founders) will be building a small farm in the near future.
- I am currently recruiting a bunch of my friends from work to fold, many of them have relitively fast computers that are on 24/7(that's where most of the ones in the catagory of up in a few days are from)

Total power :
24.05ghz!

Here's a list of current processing power:

Currently Running:
3200+ a64
3600+ xp
3400+ xp
3500+ a64
2500+ xp
2400 Celey
650 p3
3400 p4
1400 p4

Up within the next few days:
3500+ a64
3500+ a64
2000+ xp
3000+ a64
3500+ a64
fx-55

i hope so, just trying to keep the rest of the team motivated, building, borging and recruiting :D we just got about 5 more borgs today alone and about 5 more are to come in the next few

Bump: our production is flatening out a bit, we need to get some more members.... But for some good news, we are stable red, and 25th on ppd ave. for the team.

Not bad, not bad at all.
I'm sitting up here in #3 PPD waiting for you guys to come get me...and watching your progress...very nice work so far.

I very much appreciate all the NEW powah you've brought to the team...which is really helping us out in the way of catching [H] and OCAU.

As a side note,

I too am recruiting anyone that wants to step into the folding ring to fold for rpm_computing team 32. Although I declined the challenge that folding_monkies has proposed to rpm_computing we are all folding for the cure and on behalf of team 32.

If members decide to join rpm_computing team 32 mabey "we" will take folding_monkies up on their challenge. As it stands, I am a one man folding team recruiting computers that I work on for the cause of cures.

Join rpm_computing and team 32...

I didn't directly "recruit" in your thread, i just posted a challange if i remember correctly. correct me if i'm wrong. Anyway, Seven, I am glad you are doing so well with WW4, but I'm running low on borgs at the moment, so I have a feeling folding_monkeys will remain around the same place as we are now...but after WW4, we'll have to see how many people stick with you, possibly have a little race or something to get some more new members :) (or you could always joint the folding monkeys ;) )

Not bad you guys...not bad.

Folding@Gary: Like Starfox, I prefer to do things my own way (bad Starfox64 reference). If you could possibly get up to the level that Fishy and I are at in terms of PPD, we may have a race challenge for you. We'll have to see.

Back