• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Used water cooling system?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

halo_2_rocks

Does anyone know ware i could get used water cooling parts if you do plz respond with the url of the web site :rolleyes:

I don't think such a site exists. The best place you can get used watercooling parts is either Ebay or the forum classifieds. Unfortunately you need 100 posts to see the OCForum classifieds.

What are you looking for?
Parts? a complete system?

I have a few things laying around, PM me.

They "might" interest you, maybe not.

:cool:

please dont spam, it is possible to watercool a dell any reason why it wouldnt be possible?? or did you just make that comment because its a dell and it has that n00b thing going for it and if that was the reason please consider reading the forum rules

Ripper1 said:
Hopefully you're not watercooling a dell too!

Your comment really catched my eyes. You know what? if you dont have the gut to say thing straight then dont DARE.....

Any to anyone thinking ppl using Dell are noobs, they should get better education aight!!!!!

Back to the topic,.... For you right now is ebay. But if you're new to watercooling i suggest you to spend sometime on the forums reading. You will know exactly what you're looking for. However if you're in such a rush to cool your computer for whatever reason (quite or overclock...) then i recommend high end air with quite fan. I've heard XP-120 from thermalright is pretty good

I have a single 120mm Chevey HC with two shrouds if you are intrested PM me. Also hang around the forums, and read the stickies, get 100 posts and you can have acesses to to the FS/FT forum.

i dont want to be an *** or anything, but isnt it against the rules to make trade/sell outside of classifieds? I dont want this thread to be locked...

MameXP said:
i dont want to be an *** or anything, but isnt it against the rules to make trade/sell outside of classifieds? I dont want this thread to be locked...

Indeed it is..

Also please don't spam your way to 100 posts, members won't trust you if you've got something like 20 posts per day, I mean look at 9mm censor he posts like 12 per day and no one trusts him! ;)

....Joking 9mm

Check Anandtech.com's Classifieds. There is always some sort of watercooling set up for sale for a decent price.

#1 - absolutely NO dealing outside of the classified forums (need atleast 100 posts to access this section)

#2 - check the classified forums here @ OCF - i've seen a couple of pumps, HC's, a resivoir, and a good number of d-tek whitewaters for sale lately - check it out :thup:

Ripper1 said:
No im not trying to cool my dell. When i have a enough money to build a new system i will water cool that. Im trying to get used because i think 200 bucks is a little high for a cheap cooling kit. Im try to buy used cause that alot cheaper then a kit but probally better but im new to this whole idea of water cooling so give me some space :eh?:

B/C a good block will cost 40-50, pump will be anywhere from 30-75$ depending on preformace and peace of mind, tubing 10$, rad will be 20-30$, a shroud if you can not make one 10-20$, fans 10-20$ depending of DBA, and CFM's. Also video block will be another 30-40$

Sneaky said:
if you want a half decent WC loop, even used, it will cost more than $200 total
not really, a new only cpu only wc system can be bought for around 200

Well i already have a pump that cost about $60 left over from a science project. The only thing i want to water cool is the main proccesor so there no need to cool the video chip. and what is a rad?

What kind of pump, and how much head does it have a whats its GPH rated at? Also how much heat does it dump into the water? A "Rad" refers to a radiator where the water passes through and is cooled by fans the blow air through the fins. Cheap but the best preformace is a Fedco 302 or any dual 120mm heatercore. Also are you looking to O/C or just want a quite setup?

Sneaky said:
#1 - absolutely NO dealing outside of the classified forums (need atleast 100 posts to access this section)

#2 - check the classified forums here @ OCF - i've seen a couple of pumps, HC's, a resivoir, and a good number of d-tek whitewaters for sale lately - check it out :thup:
sorry about the dealing outside the classified forums, I forgot

Ripper1 said:

How do you know his Dell isn't overclocked? It is possible via software. Also even if it wasn't, if he wants to watercool it, let him, it isn't up to you what he is doing with it.

Perhaps a kinder way to approach instead would be to ask if his Dell is overclocked, and perhaps explain why watercooling it might not be the most economical solution.

Back