• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what the crap opengl wont load???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

65stang

what the crap is up with this....i played medal of honor just a lil while ago just fine....now i go back to play....turn the game on and it wont load says "cannot load opengl".....i didnt even change anything in my system! my computer has been on for months.....all ive done was chat on aim...that shouldnt change anything....any ideas???

I had the same problem with Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

FIRST download the new driver you intend to install. Then Uninstall the old driver. I had to re-install the video card driver or in your case you might need to upgrade your driver. The easiest way to do this is go to My Computer> right click to get to the Properties> click on the Hardware tab> click on the Device Manager Tab> find the Display Adapter for your video card> then Uninstall the Driver.

it jut ticked me off because i havent changed anything on my computer in a LONG time and it just outta the blue does it

Back