• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Update *Pics inside*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hybris6

I put a mesh above the radiator:
nny1.jpg

My new OCZ 600w in place
nny2.jpg

I made a hole to hide the cables from the psu:
nny3.jpg

The other side...
nny4.jpg

Found a piece of metal which i bent so I could mount my pump in an upright position. between the pump and metal I used dampening bricks and err stuff u have in madrasses to dampen vibrations.
nny5.jpg

I cleared out everything in the front to make some room:
nny6.jpg

The pump is in place, I used the same bricks and stuff from madrasses to dampen vibrations:
nny7.jpg

The hdd racket is in place. At first it took all the space in the front. I had to sacrifice 2 hdd places when I cut it and then I rotated it 90 degrees and isoladed it with some soft plastic type materia that my graphiccard was wrapped in. I also used dampening bricks between the hddracket and chassi.
nny8.jpg

EDIT: I really need help to find a cool word in english that suits with the radioactive theme... the problem is it can only be max 5 letters. I would really apriciate suggestions. Example RADIOACTIVE, HAZZARD, DANGER, WARNING... but as I said max 5 letters thanks :)

Last edited:
Looking good so far :cool: . When you put the cables through the hole did you have any problems getting your side case on? because I tried that but with only one wire from the psu and I was having trouble fitting the side panel back on.

PEACE

At first but then i spread out the cables and taped em in position and then I had no trouble.

Edit there is "plenty" of room between the chassi and the back panel on this model. I guess its approx 2cm /edit

Last edited:
Sentential said:
Very nice.... thats a Lian Li rigt?

thx, yes it is/was.. a lian Li PC7B.

I just checked the status of the last parts and they are on the way so I'll get em tonight :) Then I can cut the tubing and test the WC system and tomorrow or sunday it will finally be finished.... and then I can use it to play spider solitare and minesweeper hehe (Seriously talking my dad asked me several times to find him a new computer so I found a cheap amd 3200+ and now I called him and asked if it was working good and he told me he only played spider solitaire and minesweeper so far lol...)

Ok I ran the pump during the entire night with no leaks so now its time to put it all together... unfortunatly my GF is forcing me to take her on a trip for the entire day :.( so I have to wait until tomorrow.

Btw...dont take this personally its not meant to be that way, but instead in a jesting mannor :D

That rust/**** brown screen on your rad looks ****ing aweful. Cant you spraypaint it black to match your case?

hybris6 said:
DAmn that pump is loud...my gf gonna kill me.

You could probably quiet it down a little by unscrewing it from the metal cradle you made. A lot of vibrations from the pump are probably benig transferred to the cradle, and then transferred to the case itself.

Sentential, Yeah it looks really bad on pic but its gold and looks quite ok in reality.. dunno why the colours are so wierd on the pics.

Radical I thought so too first but I unmounted the pump and it sounded the same so its the pump itself that makes that noice.. I didnt notice much difference from running the pump inside the chassis or by itself so I think that cradle works pretty good. Maby Ill try to isolate the pump better in the future but atm I want it up and running :)

Whoa, how the heck did you get the HDD tray outa there (the base, that's connected to the case)? I tried, and failed!. That looks awsome, i like it.

Sucka said:
Whoa, how the heck did you get the HDD tray outa there (the base, that's connected to the case)? I tried, and failed!. That looks awsome, i like it.

just use a drill on those err i dunno know the word.. things with rounded heads that is instead of screws.. then use a regular screw to mount it back.

Back