• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sli set-up woes.... HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

paupton

I have the A8NSli Dlx. I had 1 6600GT set up on single mode when I installed Win XP. Got another card and changed the set up to dual video, installed the card, set up multi GPU in windows but cannot run 3Dmark. Should I set up the dual cards and reinstall OS? Any suggestions?
waiting

Did you flip the chip on the board to SLI mode? Did you change the BIOS to have SLI enabled? Does your nVidia driver show SLI mode as enabled?

Well, does other graphical stuff work? What if you remove a card, will 3DMark work in non-SLI mode? Just thoughts... I never set up SLI

SLI woes

Windows works fine, Media player fine, Tribes 1 works but does have the artifacts in lower two inch of screen but that is from Non Sli compatibality.
I just cant run 3DMark. This is too weird.
I guess Im gonna try the reformat with both cards in and sli chip in.
I will post more later.

sli bridge

I dont know how to check the bridge. It was on secure however.
I am going to reformat soon and try again. I am waiting on some parts to arrive to build another computer to have access to internet while sli system is down.

Back