• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sober up and get clean! FREE coffee and soap!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's not worth it if you have to be sober! Hey, if I quit drinking, three bars will sue me for nonsupport. LOL

The coffee is instant, but the drink recipes it comes with are good. I got mine in less than 2 weeks.

Warning: After signing up for free coffee with a name, someone else other than he or she that signs up for the coffee may claim the coffee. Free samples are addressed to the name used for the signup and "OR CURRENT RESIDENT". Nestlé should never be recommended hereafter for such an offense.

After signing up for free soap with a name, someone else other than he or she that signs up for the coffee may claim the soap. Free samples are addressed to the name used for the signup and "OR CURRENT RESIDENT". Dove should never be recommended hereafter for such an offense.

Got my coffee and soap in the mail a couple of weeks ago. And my free razor (though I still like my Mach3 Power better). And my free contact lens solution.

Keep those freebies comin! I'm lovin' 'em. =D

Ascii2 said:
Warning: After signing up for free coffee with a name, someone else other than he or she that signs up for the coffee may claim the coffee. Free samples are addressed to the name used for the signup and "OR CURRENT RESIDENT". Nestlé should never be recommended hereafter for such an offense.

Chill out man, it's just coffee. One of my roommates actually jacked mine, claiming to have read the "current resident" part, but it' really not a big deal. I don't think you can really speak badly about Nestle for sending you free coffee, and not addressing it to you "and nobody else" or something to that effect. Worse case scenario, you lose something that you never paid for in the first place. I think free things like this are great and should be shared, even if there is not 100% guarantee that it will come addressed to you like you want it (or at all, for that matter).

douglasb said:
Chill out man, it's just coffee. One of my roommates actually jacked mine, claiming to have read the "current resident" part, but it' really not a big deal. I don't think you can really speak badly about Nestle for sending you free coffee, and not addressing it to you "and nobody else" or something to that effect. Worse case scenario, you lose something that you never paid for in the first place. I think free things like this are great and should be shared, even if there is not 100% guarantee that it will come addressed to you like you want it (or at all, for that matter).

What's sarcasm?

matttheniceguy said:
What's sarcasm?

I don't know. They took it out of the dictionary, right after they removed "gullible." :shrug:

I actually thought you were like a huge caffeine freak who was spazzing out because you were forced to go without or something. Shows what I know.

heh... well you half right... I am a caffeine freak (coke though, no coffie)...

And that wasn't me above... I'm a whole new addition to this thread.

rseven, who said you have to be sober. Think of the coffie as FREE MIX!!!

Back