• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Boinc Seti Case Badges

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shuruga2

Hello,

I'm in the process of collecting images to use as case badges, and luckily there is a set of really nice Boinc Seti avatars with good image quality ready and waiting.

Since rankings change I have chosen to print the rank-less version.
Enkidu said:
enkidu_avatar_black_blank.jpg

The last thing I need now is a guage of interest to know how many to print so I'll be watching the views/replies to this post.

Case Badge = the image printed on printable vinyl with a high quality banner machine. These are flat, not bubble, and may have clear vinyl (or maybe clear packing tape) applied to the front to protect the surface.

Note: This is not Pre-ordering, more a market study, and in the end I will print the number I decide.

Last edited:
Good point, I had considered going the 'send a self addressed stamped envelope to' route but that will only work here in Canada.

On the other hand, I know an exchange student from the Tyneside area who will be returning there this summer...

I just got off the phone with the person whos letting me do the printing... the first run will very likely be very limited. I'll keep talking and trying, I may be able to work out something better.

How limited? Right now there will be 31 Seti badges, so there will probably be a limit of 2-3 per person.

Printing should take place next week, I'll post here when I start the 'For Sale' thread

Attachments

• Sample.gif
    Sample.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 638
Might just be the way you posted - but the image with 4 badges looks like its color quality got mowed down. Since I designed the boinc avatar - let me know if you need any help getting them color quality right. Just PM me if you have questions.

It did get moved down. Thats a screenshot taken from Illustrator and saved as a Med quality jpg.

There are better quality samples in the for sale thread.

Back