• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1:1 or low latencies with PC3200 and AMD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LoneWolf121188

So I'm leaving my proc at 223x11. Thats enough of an OC for me. now the memory. I had to keep it at CPU/14 with stock latencies (2-3-2-5) to get it to post, but I can also do CPU/11 (1:1) with higher latencies (2.5-4-4-6 or so, still playing with it). which is better?

vdimm is 2.85, vcore is 1.625 or something.

those are weird timings for that speed heh. is this the patriot memory with the tccd chips? just looking over the system in your sig, it would be logical but... weird.
well. if i read this right, your ram is running 175 mhz? cpu/14.

I dont think it will matter a huge ammount in dual channel either way, but your best bet would be to test this yourself and report the benchmark results you get from it. I think the extra bandwidth would help you a little more at that speed.

I dont belive those are tccd chips, they came stock at 2-3-2-5-1T and cant do 2-2-2-5-1T at stock speeds. I currently have the memory at whats in the sig: 220x11, 1:1, 2.5-5-5-10-2T (still messing with it, but 1T gives me errors in memtest).

Back