• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats man!!

And since the thread is already here... I broke 100K too today! :clap:

I think we all need a nice group party for breaking the barrier :D :beer: :beer:

JigPu

JigPu said:
Congrats man!!

And since the thread is already here... I broke 100K too today! :clap:

I think we all need a nice group party for breaking the barrier :D :beer: :beer:

JigPu

Congrats! I'm up for a party--any old excuse works. By the way, very nice sig! :thup:

[Edit]: I think I'll be able to get to 100K in about 3 months. O/C Top 50 is about a month away at present rate.

Last edited:
Congrats !!

And thanks everyone. I have been out of town a couple of days and this
morning when i came home my Boinc says 121K !!! They sure have fired up those
validators !!!

Crunch on team mates !!

The Wizard

heh, you young whippersnappers today don't know what it takes to get to 100,000...

100,000 in the original seti, that was something! that took me 5 years. you kids today, you don't know what kind of work goes into 100,000, with your dual processor xeons and opterons. back in my day, we had pentium 133s, and we loved it!

damn kids. now go fetch grandpa another bourbon...

:)

bbdd said:
heh, you young whippersnappers today don't know what it takes to get to 100,000...

100,000 in the original seti, that was something! that took me 5 years. you kids today, you don't know what kind of work goes into 100,000, with your dual processor xeons and opterons. back in my day, we had pentium 133s, and we loved it!

lol, aye :) For the record I've been crunching since '99 (with some breaks) - my first cruncher was a pentium pro 180mhz :)

However - in any era - 100k is great milestone - I know I'm looking to crossing it :)

bbdd said:

ROFLOL!!! Thanks for that!

Back