• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

power on restart...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gmoneyhobbit

Registered
hey been having this prob ever since i got my nf7-s about a week ago...

here it is,

i can power my system on perfectly once... every thing boots etc etc.. okay , so then i shut down... and the next time i go to boot my system ... it gets like a power surge... it will turn on and immediatly shut off... i have to purge the psu to get it to boot after that...

even using hot keys on the keyboard to boot it * cntrl + F1** will still make it surge and shut down...

what is the problem this board is a great o/c'er but dang wuts up

any overclock? if so return to default and try again.
If above doesnt work or you have no overclock, try flashing the bios.

is this problem specific to this motherboard? what would bios have to do with this issue also?

thanks

uhrm.. so now i flipped my speaker reset pled hdled and power switch and it still does that thing where it surges power... but now it leaves hd and pled lights on... uhm... usually the labels on the wires face towards the ground right?... right now they're facin sky high.. ahaha... but yeah... is this just a fudged mobo?

Back