• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fans For Radiator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Circaflex

Well guys this coming weekend im getting all my h2o ordered, i was going to use denikis but they are MIA or cost $25 a piece which is ridiculous. So im asking for some help from you guys, i need some fans comparable with a link. Also id like them to have the pin header already soldered on, or if they dont have them is there a easy tutorial to solder them onto a fan pin header?

I'll second the Evercool aluminum framed fans. I'm using 8 120mm versions of them right now--3 in my currently working machine and 5 in the one I'm building, 2 as case fans and 3 mounted to a BIX 3. I've also got 2 80mm ones as exhaust over the PSU on the new machine, so I guess that's 10 total :). The only problem I've had with them is that they're slightly too "wide" to fit 3 of them on a BIX 3 without drilling new mounting holes (two fit fine, it was the third that killed me). But, considering what I had to do to mount the BIX 3 to the AquaComputer grill, a couple of holes was nothing.

As for price, my last batch came from Jab Tech. $8.99 for the 120mm and $6.99 for the 80mm. I'm thinking of stocking up on spares!

cetoole said:
If you want cheaper performance, check out The Electronic Goldmine and Excess Solutions, they both have a number of high performance fans, mainly Delta, that should be good enough for you, and they have very good prices.

I placed an order for 10 Deltas from Excess Solutions. They don't come with any plugs on the ends of the leads so you have to make your own. Still a good price. When I got them still packaged in the original Delta box one was broken I called them and they sent me out another to replace it. So I got a free spacer out of the deal LOL.

Back