• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know of USB keychain flashdrive deals?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
humm...never really owned one...but Im thinking probably atleast 512m otherwise I can see it becomming useless pretty quick

I think spoofee.com had a 512 mb usb drive on listed. I forget where I saw it if it's not listed there, I'll try to think and post it. I know I saw one on sale though today

veryhumid said:
head over to www.ecost.com, there are always a bunch in their bargain countdown thing and somedays they will have one that comes out wicked cheap after a MIR.

good link, thought I found a free 64mb jumpdrive, but shipping was $8...that makes it not worth it at $0.12/Mb plus the hassle of the rebate. And you'd think they'd be able to just cram a jump drive in a paded envelope and send it ******* level mail for like $2.

I didn't know you couldn't use the synonym for a parentless child....I guess now I know looking back at my post

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/countdown/

I ended up going with a Kingston 512mb jumpdrive for $28.99 after $10 rebate, free ship. not a bad price $0.056/Mb is a pretty good price. They also have a 256Mb with free shipping for $15 I belive after rebate, and a 64Mb thats free after rebate but no free shipping, and the shipping is $8 which makes it $0.125/Mb which is not very good...just thought Id share

I'm sure this is smaller than you were looking for...

Target has an instore price cut on 32mb Imation Flash drives. They're tiny and only cost $9.00 =)

I just picked one up at walmart for $16.09 out the door for a 128MB thumb drive.. It is transparent blue.. They have a 256 version for $32 I believe, don't quote me on that...

I got the 128mb because I needed it right then, and didn't have the $32 on me.. not a bad deal tho...

I also have a version of firefox on it that runs right from the thumb drive.. only thing it does with the hard drive is store the temp files.. nice little addition for 8Meg..

Lee

Last edited:
Back