• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O/C Forums Hat

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
I have been wanting to get a new hat, and since I lost my hardocp hat (liked the hat, not the forum), I can not think of a better place to get one made about. I just want to make sure I have permission from the guys upstairs.

I tried to email Ed, but I got the message back 'returned to sender'.

So anyway, let me know if I can do this, and if so, I want to get hats made for all of you guys. Maybe we can have a design contest to see what goes on it, but thats the story.

Thanks

I want an OC.com t-shirt, mainly cause I need one...but some "witty" phrases on them would be cool (sarcasm)

"Don't hate me cause I overclock"

"Liscenced to OVERCLOCK"

"Property of: Overclockers.com"

Nah, but I'd actually like to see an O/C logo shirt.

Id take one, if it was all black with O/C on it, replace the / with the lightning blot though.

Oh, and it has to have a flat brim. None of the curved nonsense.

Shirts are easy to have made. There are a ton of places that can make them. Hats are slightly different, especially when you want them embroidered.

The lighting bolt might be kind of hard to do. I will ask wheover I talk to about it, but it sounds hard, and sounds expensive.

No curved brim? The hats I was looking at using are precurved (I think). I will try and go to the company later this week to see what kind of options there are. But the ones that are really nice and high quality are flexfit hats, they are fitted and one size fits all. I will check though.

I'm in for O/C underpants...with text on em...tweaked for your convenience :D

Nah, just a shirt would be cool. Maybe with 'overclockers are sexy' or something on it? (and of course the logo).

If you can find a store that will print the shirts or caps for a nice price, make a thread about where people can subscribe...get someone to coordinate it for the USA and someone for Europe (i know of alot of nice stores here in holland that will print good quality shirts for about 18$ a piece if you buy in big).

We did the same for our LAN clan last year...i have a shirt with 'Lanfever' and my nickname on it. (black shirt, lanfever in red large on the back, nickname in red small on the chest) Its a decent shirt from www.t-shirtsonline.nl, that already survived many LANs and even more washing sequences.

IMO...if you could get it going...it would be a really nice idea. Good for the community :D

- Tim

I just got back from the place, and for 24 or more hats, it will be ~$8.75 a piece. I am going to check a few more places, that is a great price, but the hats they had were called NU-FIT (same idea, just not the same as the hardocp hat that worked so well). So I would like to find one of the Flex-Fit hats to do the logo on.

This place makes shirts too, and their prices are GOOD. But if I could get hats and shirts made in the same place, then it would make things much simpler.

Why don't you try contacting someone from [H] about where they got them done? I'd most definitely buy one of these!

RangerJoe said:
Are you untrusting of me or something? Not saying you are, it just seems like you have no faith that I can A. get it done, or B. you think I will screw people over.

RangerJoe
:rolleyes:

Edit: I emailed Kyle, and all he would say is that they dont sell them anymore. Which didnt help much.
no I trust you, although I trust Mr. B more.

Just rather see him make some dough seeing as he works so hard here than you.

Dont read this as something against you, its not, more as something for Mr. B or any of the other OCF staff.

9mmCensor said:
no I trust you, although I trust Mr. B more.

Just rather see him make some dough seeing as he works so hard here than you.

Dont read this as something against you, its not, more as something for Mr. B or any of the other OCF staff.

Who said anyone was going to be making $?

{PMS}fishy said:
Who said anyone was going to be making $?
Whoever puts in the time deserves compansation.

Not talking about making a wack load of cash, but if with shipping ect, say a hat comes out to 13.64, bump it up to an even 15 and call it good.

The point of this is most definitely NOT to make money. Any extra money (on the offchance there is any) will go directly to the forums. I stated this in the PM I sent to Luta, it is not my intention on making money off of this, but simply to provide a simple service to a forum that I have been a member at for many years.

And besides, I like putting stuff like this together, not only because it helps out forum members that do not have access to this particular service, but because getting a product made in oklahoma is most likely going to be less expensive than anywhere else in the country. Like I said in the last post, the first place I talked to say it will be no more than $9 per hat if 24 or more people buy them. You can't get a hat from a sports store for that much, much less a high quality, fitted and custom embroidered hat.

I have some extra time on my hands at this point in time, and it has been something I have wanted to get for a long time.

Yes, flat brim hat would be AWESOME.
Not a baseball hat, but something more...stylish.

God I would wear ANYTHING O/C that didn't look nerdish in an INSTANT.

Back