• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Powernotebooks.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krowa 02

Well its been about 2 months almost that I ordered my laptop for use at college, and while this laptop is its own seperate story in itself, Powernotebooks is probably THE BEST company I have EVER deal with :attn:

My current laptops speakers got fubar, and it was something internal that needed to be fixed, but since im at college and really need my computer at all times (Most of my HW, specially accounting, is done on spreadsheets or some kind of internet assignments) So powernotebooks arranged for a new one to be sent to me so I can keep using this one.

Although my replacement does have a dead pixel right smack in the middle of the screen and now I really dont know which one I want to keep (Either way I have to send this old one back even if the new one ticks me off), I really am thankful I bought my computer through powernotebooks. Best customer support ever.

I highly suggest if your ever in the market for a laptop to check these guys out... while at the same time just know that im not happy with the quality of Sagers notebooks at this point, most people I know who have them say there isnt anything better than sager. I have some of the worst luck ever (really) so this is expected (I spent over 1000 building my first pc due to accidents, broken parts, DOA, all sorts of crap) So im just gonna have to suck it up. :beer:

Back