• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigafast wireless 54G router 11 bucks after rebates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
54mb/s is G, 11mb/s is B.

This clearly states 54mb and also mentions B for backwards compatibility (while also restating G). Definitely a G.

Nice, I think I'll pick that up. I got a 5 port gigafast switch for free last time they had a promotion, i've had it for a couple months with no problems.

Definately a decent deal, if the rebate wasnt mail-in i would throw 11$ at it i just don't feel like dealing with some of my cash tied up in a MIR right now.

sorry if this is a dumb question, but this is a wireless router correct? Just making absolutely sure because when i'm in newegg and click on wireless routers i don't see this gigafast router.

Yeah, Newegg has problems with marking their items so that they show up in their search engines right. I had to make them aware that their MSI 6600GT AGP card wasn't showing up in their 6600GT 8x/4x AGP video card search. They corrected this and sent me a business card holder for pointing out the problem to them. Email em and let em know about it and maybe they'll send you a Newegg hat or suppin. My Newegg hat gets me laid left and right :D

I got a question.
On the rebate form of Gigafast says:
3. Mail this form with a copy of your sales receipt...

Is this the copy of whatever Newegg sends along w/ the Router or print out from email ?

thnx

K

Back